Friday 20 October 2017

thumbnail

Sugar Mama In East London, South Africa Is Available - Contact Her Now

East London Sugar Mama Available - Do you need a sugar mama in South Africa? We've got one for you. This sugar mama named Bonang is a South African based in East London, South Africa. She is looking for love.
Sugar Mama In East London, South Africa Is Available - Contact Her Now
 She is 48 years old and wants only younger men for a relationship. She needs a young man between age 20-30 years old. Bonang, unlike so many other sugar mamas, is open minded and can allow you have a girlfriend but you must be available when she needs you.
She is a professional nurse, she loves smart men who know exactly what they want from life. She doesn't want an unmanly man. She has a very beautiful 4-year-old daughter.
She is ready to pay you well, and you have the option of moving into her house or she renting an apartment for you. She is such an open-minded sugar mama. 
However, she loves very honest people and for you to win her heart, you gotta be really honest and loyal. 
You can apply to get her in the comment box below. 
*Remember, we don't share sugar mummy phone numbers on this website. You are to drop a comment and if they like you, they'll contact you.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

15 Comments

avatar

Am ready if only u won't deceive me,am ever ready for you. Chat me on whatsapp +233275201191

Reply Delete
avatar

My name is abdullah tisher,4rm Nigeria,I'm kind and simple,my age is 25,this is my wathsapp number +2347069444260

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi beauty girl good afternoon, I'm looking for a lady to have a serious relation ship, I lice in Guatemala, I speak Spanish and English, I study architecture in the university, I work hard, very romantic, caring and ready for you. Please contact me at phone number 502 3251 3106 my email is danimachin2014@gmail.com you can find me on face book as Dann G. Argueta also my what's app 592 3251 3106 I need to find a girlfriend if you decided to call me I'll be here for you OK thanks baby.

Reply Delete
avatar

My what's app number is 502 3251 3106

Reply Delete
avatar



Rafique Shaikh
Hi all girls who pay me advancs
5000$ (doller)in my acount no.SBI-
20182465367
Ifsc code....sbin 0011698
I thanking u
Montly-10,000doller joint me whatsapp 8766994878

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi young lady I'm also young & I want simple honest loyal wife age between 27 to 36 yrs any interested these my contact no +917404313624.& mail I'd ravidot@rediffmail.com.thanks.

Reply Delete
avatar

My age 39 yrs & not any fake details .

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello my sweet heart, my name is zerihun Hailu from the peaceful land Ethiopia,im 29 years old sexy and gentle boy(guy), I'm single( not married yet) ,no kids, I have two degrees in health and health related fields,I'm kind,caring,respectful, understanding,positive thinker( open minded),sociable,funny,faithful( loyal) specially for love,I like truth and being honest,and dislike cheaters,betrayer,fake or scammer people,my hobbies are:watching movies,watching TV_show,watching sport program( watching foot ball match), playing with my friends,playing pool,and I'm looking for my life long partner( love) for serious relationship. And she is preferred to be beautiful,relatively younger,Richest( economically stable), sexy,caring,respectful,honest (faithful),funny,sociable,Educated( minimum college level)...etc.so those of you who are interested in me and my idea,please welcome and the door of my golden heart is open for you ok,for more detail,here is my private contact:my whatsapp or IMO and my phone number are all the same,which is:+251913219961, miss me not my lovely and sexy suger mummy!

Reply Delete
avatar

Am Christopher from Malawi bt am in capetown south Africa and am 37years old and single am interested to you my email Christophernyasulu2@gmail.com my number +27651022387

Reply Delete
avatar

i work in general hospital pak as a medical assistant.i am 35 year old.i am true and honest man.you trust me.my email.sajidalisehar@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar


I won’t say to much, because that wouldn’t give you insight to or about me.

I’ll just leave my email and ask that you write me because In all honesty I really really think that smile is one that I would “ like to see”.

����❤️����

ryanrichards@mail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

Please i want to have you as my sugar moma i love you,chart me on +233595886224

Reply Delete
avatar

hi I'm Richard from kzn south coast margate i will to have you in my life and I promise you i will never hurt you or let you down i give you love that derve you im 31 years very clean boy im south african you can contact me on 0794046916 you can contact me anytime you want during night or day or you can WhatsApp me as well

Reply Delete

About