Friday 20 October 2017

thumbnail

Sugar Mama In Northern Cape, Kimberley Has Accepted You - Contact Her Now

Northern Cape, Kimberley Sugar Mama Needs A Loyal Yong Man - Jojo Mummy is getting more popular by the day cos we are making it happen and we are 1000% legit! Yea, you read correctly. 1000%. hahaha.
Sugar Mama In Northern Cape, Kimberley Has Accepted You - Contact Her Now
 Pictured above is Bontle, a sugar mama based in Northern Cape, Kimberley. She is 35 years old and she needs a handsome young man who is also energetic for a relationship! She wrote to sugar mummy website telling us that she will offer R6000 monthly to any man she will select! That's a lot of money!
She is a very jovial person and she has a free heart. She loves cooking, reading, watching movies, swimming and hanging out especially with that special man in her life. 
Bontle sincerely needs true love. She has been taken for granted countless times simply because she has a good heart. She needs a man who will heal the wound and pains she has been through, pamper her, make her feel so loved. Money is not a problem at all to her. Just be loving and loyal, she will spoil you with all good things you can imagine!

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

24 Comments

avatar

Please contact me on whatsup number (0209589911) or email me at slez1978@yahoo. Com or slezdege@yahoo.com

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716, email akemolivier@yahoo.fr

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello my dearest,my name is Zerihun Hailu from Ethiopia and I'm very interested in you for serious relationship( marriage), I'm serious of you my love, for your information, I'm 29 yeas old sexy( gentle) boy,I'm single( not married) ,no kids,regarding my eucational back ground im two degree holder in health and health related firlds,I'm kind,caring,understanding,transparent( open minded), positive thinker,faithful or loyal specially for love,I like being honest and truth,and I dislike the opposite,that is I dislike cheaters,betrayer,fake or scammer people,what I want is the truth love abd care with my love ones!my hobbies are : watching movies,watching TV_show,sport program( sprort matches),playing pool,playing with my friends,enjoying Bitch sides,using internste cafe,reading books,so my love if you are interested in me can meet me on my private contacts: whatsapp :+251913219961, email: z.hailu@yahoo.com,please don't miss me and Good luck my love!

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello my name is wellem mapira from Malawi and I am staying here in I Durban and I realy like that's my what's app number 0658347091

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello my name is wellem mapira from Malawi and I am staying here in I Durban and I realy like that's my what's app number 0658347091

Reply Delete
avatar

Hey sweet moma how are you!!! Am Clavin Magigwani, 29 yes and searching to be the one you searching for!! My number is +27641640708 and email me on clavinmagigwani5@ gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

II gone love you with my all and make sure your happiness is my food and your love and respect would be my fuel and life for me!!! +27641640708 call me!!!!

Reply Delete
avatar

Mrng sweet momy how are you today?? Please contact me here if you can +27641640708

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi I'm rowan any sugar mommies from. Kimberly Whatsapp me 0626598857

Reply Delete
avatar

Sugar mamas am the young man you looking for
065 914 6631

Reply Delete
avatar

If you are looking for a young man I'm here and I'm 30yrs old whatssap me to +26878465606

Reply Delete
avatar

If you like me contact me on WhatsApp 08079172610 or chidiopara1500@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

If you are looking for a man am here contact me on WhatsApp 08079172610 or e-mail chidiopara1500@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello dear how are you doing am Ndumiso Calvin from Johannesburg in vosloorus am single n i really need someone in my life can u pls whatsapp me 0728111678 or call me 0827931999 pls

Reply Delete
avatar

0763795474 Let's chat sweets

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi gorgeous from Cradock South Africa Eastern Cape how are you baby I'm not as beautiful as you know if you are serious then whatsapp me 0648712767 if serious please my love

Reply Delete
avatar

I will do my best to love you the best I can

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi there, dearest heart.
I have to say that I have a deep sense of belonging to you.

Reply Delete
avatar

Good morning to you i go by the name Sello but you can call me chelelo i'm joking its the same thing anyway i am hoping to hear from you so we could get to know each other better you can contact me on mail. Selloelias685@gmail.com phone no:0713079694 also WhatsApp

Reply Delete
avatar

Hey am Muyomba Africa sweet am very interested please watsaap me. On +27782472393

Reply Delete

About