Saturday 21 October 2017

thumbnail

Sugar Mummy In Abuja Needs True Love From A Younger Man - Contact Her Now

Want A Rich Sugar Mummy In Abuja, Nigeria? - If your answer to this question is yes, then you are at the right place! If you are new on this website, we suggest you register immediately for free.
pictured above is a sugar mummy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Her name is Uju she is from Imo state but she lives in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Uju is 42 years old. She wrote to Jojo mummy, telling us that she needs a sugar boy between the ages 23-35years.
Sugar Mummy In Abuja Needs True Love From A Younger Man - Contact Her Now
Uju is an oil merchant and she has big connections with top oil exporters in Nigeria. She divorced her husband in 2010 on the grounds that he was cheating and there was no love anymore. She loves to play a lot and she's kind of a naughty woman! Yea, she is. She is so fun...
She needs a loyal, respectful and loving young man. She will take very good care of you and give you all that you want and desire. Uju has her house in Gwarimpa, Abuja and she owns so really exquisite super stores in Abuja. Trust me, money is the least of her problems. She needs true love!
If you think you can make her feel love again, drop your contact in the comment box and she will contact you.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

19 Comments

avatar

Enter your comment...I can make you feel more love am from the Gambia end am 23yrs old my dial +220-3467412

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello ma'am hope you have amazing day all I want is you copy that and I wanna stick with you ma'am be together,you know what am saying trust better be with you out their OK love ya ma'am here is my number ma'am +2348060433781 something good ahead see you out their ...

Reply Delete
avatar

Nice pix, can we be friends? here is my number +2348094888745 and email: richgn16@gmail.com....Tanx

Reply Delete
avatar

NAME: Taofeeq Olamide
Mustapha (T.O.M).
AGE: 25years old.
LOCATION: Kwara State, Nigeria.
E-MAIL: Mustytom2000@
gmail.com.
CONTACT: +2347087908790.
Am interested in you and I hope
you can give me a chance.

Reply Delete
avatar

Am interested in you and can make you happy too..am 31 years old.

Reply Delete
avatar

I can make you happy try me +27621398132

Reply Delete
avatar

Good morning madam!
Am Ola by name am 31 years old, i live in Lagos Nigeria. Am ready to be with you for the rest of my life,can you give me space in your heart and give me tryer. please for the sake of God

Reply Delete
avatar

Here is my WhatsApp and phone number to reach me at 08105115857. Let’s video chat and make this happen sweet mummy

Reply Delete
avatar

07061124914
Am 27yrs old, contact me if you really need som1 like me.

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello sweetie mummy I'm Samuel by name 25yrs, so much interested in your appeal ma, promised to give you all the attention you deserve and make u feel loved.thanks,u can call or Whatsapp me on +2348157094222

Reply Delete
avatar

Godfred 27 old I will be happy if you can text me on my WhatsApp number...+233548268495..am in Ghana energetic guy

Reply Delete
avatar

If you wish to am available please contact me on wattapp number+23408105213159

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi sweet mummy you can contact me on WhatsApp at 09020156442 and still call me on that number

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi sweet mummy you can contact me on WhatsApp at 09020156442 and still call me on that number

Reply Delete
avatar

WhatsApp or call me please
+2349036604990

Reply Delete
avatar

Here is my WhatsApp number 09072900616

Reply Delete

About