Saturday 14 October 2017

thumbnail

Sugar Momma dating – Meet and date rich sugar momma Favour

Sugar Momma Dating – Meet rich sugar momma Favour based in Abuja, she travels monthly to South Africa for her month end holidays, she enjoys flexing so much, she enjoys her life to the fullest as she has no time for dull moments.
Sugar Momma dating – Meet and date rich sugar momma Favour
 Sugar momma Favour wants guys both in Nigeria and South Africa so that whether she is in Nigeria or in South Africa, she can always have someone to hook up with. She loves shopping and going to the cinemas, but she does not like doing that alone, she always want a guy to go with, and she can pay as much as needed to get what she wants.
When it comes to the bedroom need, she does not put too much responsibility on the guy, she makes sure both she and the guy gets mutual satisfaction, but to get to her bed, you must be STD free.
If you want to hook up with sugar momma Favour, then get her phone number here.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

12 Comments

avatar

Beautiful (dis my number 0277107240)pls do wats app or anything kk,love u bunch

Reply Delete
avatar

DavideAce751@gmail, I will be waiting

Reply Delete
avatar

email me at kingsleychukwu528@gmail.com i am waiting.

Reply Delete
avatar

Jshingiro2@gmail.com am 25years old

Reply Delete
avatar

Nice pix, can we be friends? here is my number +2348094888745 and email: richgn16@gmail.com....Tanx

Reply Delete
avatar

Please can you call me in this number 09028687533

Reply Delete
avatar

Connect me to sugar mummy favour with ths number 07084113302

Reply Delete
avatar

Connect me with sugar mummy favour with this number 0603851773

Reply Delete
avatar

Am here baby
08106702613 that my WhatsApp

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello beautiful woman how are you doing trust you are enjoying yourself I'm Olagbenga from Nigeria dark chocolate staying in Lagos here to find love I'm very good at the position always ready for you whenever you're in Nigeria I promised to give you the best romantic pleasures and satisfaction you want and I promised our relationship will be of good ones you've never experienced thanks for your understanding and cooperations you can contact me on whatsapp 08060438372

Reply Delete
avatar

I'm Thami 40yrs in South Africa, 0717140517 I'm available to mingle with you

Reply Delete

About